As I arrived at number ten on The New York Times' "Crib Sheet," earlier this evening, I thought I'd come up with a 'top ten' list of my own (simply in chronological order):
- Gazelland: Love
- Proust Questionnaire
- Oh Pooh & White Stretch Limos
- Writing, Whelks & Truman Capote
- What I've Learned This Past Week
- Shrimp Heads, Pork Chops & Applesauce
- Rustique French Bistro--Aspen
- Blue Ribbon's Match
- Kenny Bakery--Inwood
- An Early Birthday...
And yes, as of Monday, December 20th, FROM BEHIND THE OPEN TABLE has reached its one year mark! I'm so happy to have reached all the readers I have this past year and can only hope to attract more in the year to come...