"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Our 1 Year Anniversary; Our Top 10 Posts

As I arrived at number ten on The New York Times' "Crib Sheet," earlier this evening, I thought I'd come up with a 'top ten' list of my own (simply in chronological order):
  1. Gazelland: Love
  2. Proust Questionnaire
  3. Oh Pooh & White Stretch Limos
  4. Writing, Whelks & Truman Capote
  5. What I've Learned This Past Week
  6. Shrimp Heads, Pork Chops & Applesauce
  7. Rustique French Bistro--Aspen
  8. Blue Ribbon's Match
  9. Kenny Bakery--Inwood
  10. An Early Birthday...
And yes, as of Monday, December 20th, FROM BEHIND THE OPEN TABLE has reached its one year mark! I'm so happy to have reached all the readers I have this past year and can only hope to attract more in the year to come...

Cheers!

No comments: