"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Thursday, December 31, 2009

>gazelland: love>>


So, I am very excited to announce that I've been chosen by Gazelle Paulo, founder and editor of Gazelland Magazine to write an article for his next issue: the Love Issue! Gazelland is a lifestyle magazine dedicated to the fashion, art, culture and style from the biggest cities around the world from New York to São Paulo. For the upcoming issue, I had to choose a letter from A-Z and write about something I love corresponding to the chosen letter. C is the letter that I picked, and champagne is going to be my topic of choice.



As you already know, I've been an avid lover of the bubbly stuff for quite some time. Even if I do stray away and enjoy something else from time to time, I always return--I feel there's nothing that champagne can't be enjoyed with. You'd even catch me enjoying a glass of the stuff with a nice steak and not an ounce of regret!



I've already completed the article just last night at promptly 3:16 in the morning. This is a truly exciting experience for me because although I've been writing for various online publications for a number of years, this will be my first piece of writing to be published in print! Although the Love Issue will be the eighth issue for Gazelland Magazine, the current issue, Photography, is the first to be made available on newsstands. The issue was previously only available for purchase online and at a few select boutiques in New York, London and São Paulo. Additionally, publication for the current issue has jumped from its regular printing of 1,000 copies to an impressive 10,000!



Gazelle has been a dear friend of mine for a number of years and I am more than honored to be chosen as a contributor for the upcoming issue.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Yay!!! So proud of you Pat! Love it.

Unknown said...

Thanks babe!!