"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Friday, June 1, 2012

Wine List Complete!

a snapshot of page one...

I am beyond thrilled to announce that the wine list, which I'd been so painstakingly toiling over for the past couple of weeks (or more), is finally finished! It was a collaboration between myself and the owner... and my trusty Jancis Robinson Oxford Wine Companion, and Google. Each time I thought the list was finished, I'd find some mixed vintages or overlooked bottles in our inventory. (we also tweaked a few prices here and there) My boss also bought me a subscription to the Metro New York Beverage Media Guide which made looking up pricing a breeze--a must for any sommelier/beverage director. (it also lists purveyors) We unveiled the new list tonight; I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there are no more changes!

4 comments:

Hiroko said...

Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thanks, H! ... but there were more changes! D:

Vivthexplorer said...

The wine list looks good to me.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Viv : )

I wrote all the good stuff... ;)