"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Friday, June 15, 2012

Finally--Certificated!

Several months overdue

It only took several persistent phone calls and e-mails, on my part, to finally receive my "Grand Cru" certificate in wine studies from the noted Institute of Culinary Education. I'd been planning and plotting, since the start of the new year, where I'd be having my "graduation dinner." It's still undecided--especially since I have yet another career move on the horizon... 

Stay tuned.

6 comments:

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

Congrats!! What a great achievement for you....now the fun begins! Doing something you have real passion for!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the support!!

Vivthexplorer said...

Congratulations Pat! You deserve it.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Viv! I can't wait for the next chapter to unfold...

Vivthexplorer said...

You're welcome Pat! I can picture you being a sommelier. You never know what it can give you. That's what I love about NY there are full of surprises.

Unknown said...

You can say that again... and again!