"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Monday, January 2, 2012

Some of Twenty-Eleven's Most Viewed Posts

Julia Child Gets Hot! - even Julia messes up, sometimes...

Blue Ribbon Birthdays Are Best - they really are

The Good, The Bad and the Bubbly - I wasn't trying to be a diva...

What a Snobby Maître d'! - ... really I wasn't!

Year of the Cat! (Chúc Mừng Năm Mới!) - my first post, post-decision to keep writing on this blog

You are Cordially Invited - somehow, even though this "private" link was only shared with eight people, it received thirty-two views

I must say, I was quite surprised to see that December 2011 was my most-viewed month, topping off with 2,356 pageviews--I can only hope to keep my readers just as interested in 2012!

No comments: