"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year, New Recipes

I recently started following the Swedish/English blog, Freestyle Cookery and came across two recent recipes (Meatloaf à la Lindström and Guinness mustard) that piqued my interest. A self-proclaimed "non-cook," I probably won't be attempting these recipes anytime soon, but maybe you'll find them useful!

"Meatloaf à la Lindström" contains two of my favorite
things--beets and beef!

3 comments:

Swedish Mike said...

Hi Pat,

Mike here... ;)

I'm really glad that you liked these recipes enough to post links to them from your blog.

I'd like to point out that you don't have to be a cook to manage these. They are really simple - even I manage! ;) - and anyone could give them a go.

Once again - many thanks for posting the links here.

// Mike

nycstylelittlecannoli said...

interesting with the beet in the center I must say....would be different to try for sure!

Unknown said...

Mike--perhaps then, I will try the recipe after all! I'll let you know how it comes out!