"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Look At These Beautiful Deviled Eggs!

deviled eggs soaked in beet juice

































Aren't they inspiring? They were made by my good friend, Anna Harris, for her Christmas Eve dinner. Anna soaked them overnight in beet juice, for color and in addition (to dill, salmon and some fresh pepper) it looks like she also used a pastry bag when filling her white halves--how thoughtful! Did you create create something rather inventive this holiday season? Tell us about it!

4 comments:

Miss Lego said...

Wow, they look awesome! I wonder if they taste as good as they look, hehe, that is quite inventive.

Unknown said...

I'm sure they must have been as good as they looked! yum!

Welmoed Wine USA said...

Wow, these look fantastic and festive. Takes me back to family reunions, my aunt was famous for her Deviled Eggs!

Unknown said...

I've always loved deviled eggs... but have never seen ones this pretty!