- Pickled Beet Finger Sandwiches -
- Any "good" bread with a little firmness to it will do--sliced to medium thickness (baguette shown above)
- Garlic powder
- Fleur de sel/sea salt
- Red baby beets, pickled
-For the beets-
You can prepare and pickle your own beets, but as they currently aren't in season, you may used canned.
- Lay out your bread slices and spread mayonnaise on each.
- Sprinkle garlic powder (don't be shy!) atop each slice; I prefer Trader Joe's California Garlic Powder.
- Completely cover each slice with one or more beet slices.
- Sprinkle a dash of fleur de sel atop each "sandwich."
If you love beets (like me), you'll love these sandwiches!