"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Thursday, January 14, 2010

>LURE BURGER HEALS ANGRY SEA OTTER!>>

So once again I am going to attest to the healing qualities of the Lure Burger. As you know, I was feeling a little under the weather this week and last night when I got off work I was in need of something healthy and healing. Luckily, I got off work early enough to go to Lure before their kitchen closed at 11.

I propped myself up at the bar and Kelly, one of my usual bartenders, saddled me up for a tasty and satisfying Lure Burger! (It was hard not to order a nice glass of wine to go with my burger though; but I didn't want a repeat of what happened the other day at Woo...)

The Lure Burger arrived happily on the place mat laid out before me and even though I usually take home the second half of the fries to share with David, I finished nearly all of them, in an attempt to quicken my recovery back to health.

About 3/4 of the way in (maybe even earlier than that), I was beginning to feel back to my normal self again. I am convinced that they must really use the choicest ingredients for the Lure Burger! (Even David liked it when I took him there for New Year's Eve--and he is a hard sell.)

So the moral of this story is: The Lure Burger has the power to change the Angry Sea Otter back into the Happy Sea Otter. (One of my hostesses told me that if I were an animal, I'd be a sea otter.)

No, your table is not ready!

2 comments:

Craig said...

I didn't know you had a blog you scalliwag! I totally just found it. And maybe the otter is your spirit animal? Mine is the orca.

Unknown said...

hey craig! i just started this blog about a month ago.. i think orca was my hippie name in high school - or maybe it was orpoise