"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Thursday, December 15, 2011

In My Own Words - Part 2

Last year, I replaced the lyrics of "My Favorite Things" with my own, for a touch of holiday amusement. Here's this year's version of my own "favorite things."



Champagne, prosecco--the drier the better!
Cheeses from Westside, I always do savor
Family and friends and my Tiffany ring
These are a few of my favorite things

Going to Food Hall--their flatbread's my favorite
Valdo prosecco--I never could waste it
Brunches at Cookshop--their praises I sing

These are a few of my favorite things

Pâté with mustards and little green pickles
Truffles I like so much more than a little
Ladurée macarons--better than bling!
These are a few of my favorite things

When my shoes leak!
When the rain's long!
When I'm just a cad...
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad!

2 comments:

kimchee said...

you're so clever and witty...you must take after your sista ;) xo

Unknown said...

I must! Or vice versa ;)