- First I'll begin at Missoni for some cocktails mixed by the Missoni sisters.
- Next, just seven blocks south, the Ladurée patisserie for a tasting of their world-famous macaroons!
- A little further south, The Plaza Hotel to visit some old friends at The Shops at The Plaza and The Plaza Food Hall by Todd English (and perhaps try the special FNO cocktail, "The Couture" at Rose Club)
- At Rockefeller Plaza, Morell Wine Store for a rosé champagne tasting (and a drawing).
- Then I'll be heading downtown to Nespresso SoHo for some champagne cocktails with "a sweet pairing" plus music by DJ John Selway.
- And just around the corner is Paul Smith to visit some some old SoHo regulars of mine.
- And (perhaps) lastly, the Bowery for Patricia Field's annual FNO fête!
I may also stop at Hengst for "champagne and treats" or Calypso St. Barth for "light champagne refreshments" and live music by the Broadbelt Guitar Duo playing Spanish, French and African rhythms!