"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gala at The Plaza

Sunday night, my restaurant was one of the handful inside The Plaza Hotel that took part in a VIP post-Tony Awards gala.

Greeters greeting with drinks were everywhere you looked

No need for a maître d' for the evening, I was placed as an "anchor" in the dining room, where I was able to oversee all of the evening's activities. As the night wore on, I was joined by one of my hostesses with whom we rated the evening's dresses and gowns. We mutually agreed that Patina Miller had the winning dress of the night.

Patina Miller of "Sister Act"

Later that night, a chef told me that I look like Neil Patrick Harris. I told David about it the next day and he said that I look like Neil Patrick Harris like he looks like Cher!

My celebrity twin?

No comments: