"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Burger & Bubbly at Benoit

Melissa Horn

It seems
Benoit is a little behind the trend--behind my trend at least! For a year or two, my regular go-to dinner was a burger and sparklingThen I discovered the wonderful combination of champagne and pizza! (thank you Mireille Guiliano) I'm still on that kick...

Get [a burger and bubbly] at Benoit's bar and terrace all summer long...
It's summer time and that means that happy hour comes a little early. That's right it's 3:30 p. m. on a Friday and we're talking lamb burger and a glass of Lanson Rosé champagne.
$30 per person

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just realized they sell "Lanson" at my local favorite Heights Wine & Spirits for $44. I'm interested in trying it. Has anyone had it before?