"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award - Part 2

The second 'task' upon being awarded the Stylish Blogger Award is to post ten other bloggers, on your blog, to whom you will "grant" an award. My first thought upon learning this was that I don't even read ten blogs, let alone think of ten that I'd like to pass an award along to. But the more I thought, the more I realized I can certainly think of ten other stylish bloggers... Here they are.

1. la daily musto


By all means, Mr. Musto does not "need" a stylish blogger award... As a matter of fact, he probably doesn't even want one. But Mr. Musto's blog is always my top go-to blog. I can only hope to someday be as witty as him...

2. freakchic.com


The blurb--straight from the "gazelle's" mouth: "All things freak, but not necessarily chic."

(that's all I'm saying about this one; you'll have to go there for yourself)

3. Balsamic Reduction


This is a blog I'd recently discovered which just happens to authored by a former co-worker of mine. But find no bias here--it's a terrific blog! Candied orange peels recipe... need I say more?

4. the coolbirth kid


Okay (New Yorkers), so he's from New Jersey. But hey--so was Debbie Harry. He can get a bit over-poetic at times, but in the words of Patricia Neal, in Breakfast at Tiffany's: "I am a very stylish girl." In this case, he, being the I. Or at least his blog is.

5. Paul Alexander's Blog


Paul was one of the first people I'd met upon moving to New York City over a decade ago and he's always been a such a darling to me... (the gentleman's got charm!) His blog is filled with photos of all the things you wish you were doing... every night of the week.

6. The Choz-Files


... or "From The Mixed Up Files of Cragle T. Chosweiler." Mr. Chosney is another good friend of mine, who just so happens to be nuts. (just kidding; he's actually quite the genius) Do check out his 'haul videos.'

7. Ham Flavored Blog


This blog showcases the artwork of a good friend of mine who happens to be hugely talented. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one...

8. A-B Fashion


... just because he reminds me what it was like to be new to New York.

9. ONE OF POINTS


This sixteen year old Dutch boy in western Netherlands is obsessed with shopping--and himself. But what sixteen year old isn't, right?

10. one paranoid android


And how could I put together a "top ten" list of blogs without mentioning the blog of one of my all-time favorite people? The answer: I couldn't. Read On Being A Throw Up Ninja to find out the fate of the above referenced duck club.

So there you have it, in my opinion, ten very stylish bloggers...

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm honored. You are a special and beautiful soul. Thanks boo <3!

Unknown said...

It is my pleasure. And for the latter of your comment, you top me!