"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm a "Stylish Blogger"

Last week, I was awarded a "Stylish Blogger Award" by fellow blogger, Sarah Walton of Dubai-ified. What I didn't know was that I'm supposed to tell you (my readers) seven things about myself. Here we go:

1. I've been asked many times 'how I stay so skinny'; the answer is in Mireille Guiliano's French Women Don't Get Fat. I used to fluctuate in weight quite a bit, but ever since reading this book nearly five years ago, I've been able to maintain a desired weight.

The "non-diet" diet book.

2. I used to work at Patricia Field's (now defunct) SoHo boutique, Hotel Venus.

We had the best window displays in SoHo!

3. I've worked at both McDonald's and Burger King.

Not so good.

4. I drink instant coffee.

Just add water!

5. I enjoy cleaning (but don't always clean).

Not me.

6. I've deleted songs from my iTunes that I'm embarrassed to like.

Didn't you use to have "Dress You Up"?

7. I love walking. When I used to live on 106th Street, I'd walk to Chinatown on the weekends--it'd take me three hours.

Not so good for my shoes...

I think my 'seven things' were supposed to be a little more in depth. But... whatever. If you've been a regular reader of this blog you probably already know enough about me!

No comments: