Last week, I was awarded a "Stylish Blogger Award" by fellow blogger, Sarah Walton of Dubai-ified. What I didn't know was that I'm supposed to tell you (my readers) seven things about myself. Here we go:
1. I've been asked many times 'how I stay so skinny'; the answer is in Mireille Guiliano's French Women Don't Get Fat. I used to fluctuate in weight quite a bit, but ever since reading this book nearly five years ago, I've been able to maintain a desired weight.
Patricia Field's (now defunct) SoHo boutique, Hotel Venus.
|We had the best window displays in SoHo!|
3. I've worked at both McDonald's and Burger King.
|Not so good.|
4. I drink instant coffee.
|Just add water!|
5. I enjoy cleaning (but don't always clean).
6. I've deleted songs from my iTunes that I'm embarrassed to like.
|Didn't you use to have "Dress You Up"?|
7. I love walking. When I used to live on 106th Street, I'd walk to Chinatown on the weekends--it'd take me three hours.
|Not so good for my shoes...|
I think my 'seven things' were supposed to be a little more in depth. But... whatever. If you've been a regular reader of this blog you probably already know enough about me!