"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Wishlist

Alas, yet another birthday awaits me less than a month away. But I already have a fantasy wishlist which I've been pondering over for the past few months.

First on my wishlist is this set of Truman Capote pins which I'd found on PinMoon Store. I'd have bought them myself, but they've seemed to have sold out since I'd last looked at them. I sent an e-mail inquiring about the pins. We'll see if anyone gets back to me.


Next on my fantasy wishlist is this super-cool, Asian-looking Canon S90 camera case. It'd be purely a novelty item; especially since finding it, online, I'd already gotten myself another camera case which is probably more funcional than this one is anyway. But still, you can't say it's not super-cute.



I also wouldn't mind getting a copy of the Bromberg Brothers Blue Ribbon Cookbook. Actually, I'd like to get it before my birthday so I can have a Beef Marrow dinner party to celebrate with.


But of course, I don't want anyone to actually get me these things; it's just a fantasy wishlist.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Uh huh. Suuuuure.

Unknown said...

I just wanted to show, on my blog, all the different sides of myself...