"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Thursday, July 15, 2010

PPX's Newest Addition...

Who is "New York's oldest and most beloved night owl" (The New York Times)...

whose bedtime is "anytime between midnight and 7 a.m." (New York Magazine)...

and is called "the city's "It" girl" by The Village Voice?

That, my friends, is Zelda Kaplan and PPX is honored to have her join us tonight, July 15th, for opening night and for the filming of a new documentary about herself and her nightlife escapades throughout the years.

I've yet to have the privilege of meeting the beloved Ms. Kaplan, but I already know I'll like her; she was recently quoted in The Village Voice stating that she only drinks "bubbly or shiraz"--now that's my kind of gal.

PPX begins tonight, July 15th at Pearl Lounge, 155 8th Avenue in Chelsea
Filming is expected to begin at 10 p.m.--Look sharp!!

No comments: