"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Saturday, March 13, 2010

>HANDY NEW SEARCH TOOL>>

I confess, I'm guilty.
(But I only do it only to restaurants I love, so please, feel flattered.)

Most any time I'm at a place I've decided to write about or have written about on my blog, I usually leave a business card tucked somewhere discreet...
So, if you've found my card in your check presenter, left on the table, or tucked in the corner of your "No Smoking" sign, chances are you're on this blog.
If you've done as I hope and are checking out my blog (as you are), but can't seem to find any mention of your place, I've now installed a handy little search tool to the right.

For example: try "Lure Burger Heals Angry Sea Otter"; "Blue Ribbon Beef Marrow" or "Woo! for Woo [Lae Oak]" > >

4 comments:

hiroko said...

Hiii Pat. It's not exciting, but it's me Hiroko.
The search tool is a great idea.
Btw, can you make a list of your recommendations some time? Like wine or champaign, or food by category...it will be convenient.

Unknown said...

I guess that will be my next post... !

Anonymous said...

Hello,nice post thanks for sharing?. I just joined and I am going to catch up by reading for a while. I hope I can join in soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks for viewing!