"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Friday, July 8, 2011

"Rosa Regale" Sparkling Red

"Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garinita"

Rosa Regale is a wine we're currently giving away (at the restaurant) to our "special" guests... I thought I'd give the acqui a try for myself.

in a pre-chilled flute, of course

Luscious, pink bubbles to start...


soon settle down...


for a rosy reveal:


This sparkling red wine is--make no mistake--dolce. I'd even consider it as a "dessert substitute." With heavy hints of berry and lip-smacking sweetness, I don't recommend more than a glass and a half of the stuff. (it's exactly what we're giving away at the restaurant) And you'll want to be sure to serve it properly chilled unto the last drop!

Rosa Regale, $15.97 at PJ Wine