"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Art of Eating


Just yesterday I received in the mail a small, white envelope which at first, I thought might contain a holiday card until I read, on the back, the return address:
the Art of Eating
Quarterly by Edward Behr
Box 242 Peacham, Vermont 05862 USA
Could it be an invitation to some VIP foodie event; and they'd discovered me by reading my blog? I excitedly tore open the envelope and uncovered a black-and-white note card which opened to reveal:

"A subscription to
Quarterly by Edward Behr
is sent to you as a gift

from Brad, Christy, Emma & Jane"

I was equally as excited; this family knows how to pick out the most perfect gifts!

No comments: