"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My New Favorite Soap

Recently, David has been delving into all sorts of 'natural home remedies' and one that he came across that I've found to be gainful is: olive oil as a natural moisturizer. (I've yet to adjust to him using honey as a nightly face wash)

On David's last trip out to pick up soap, he came back with Dalan "antique" olive oil soap. Since Aspen, I'd begun using Dove as my daily bath soap and when David came across Dalan, he thought I could do with trying something new.

At first use, I was a bit taken aback by its strong, "earthy" fragrance, but was soon pleased with how cleanly it rinses off, leaving no residue behind. And after just one use, the soap's moisturizing benefit was markedly apparent in my skin!

I'm definitely going to stock up on Dalan for the dry months to come...
Available at Amazon.com

No comments: