"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Sunday, September 12, 2010

S. Pellegrino meets Missoni & FNO

Friday night was the party for the unveiling of the Missoni for San Pellegrino special edition bottle. The affair was pleasant and low-key, with servers passing with trays of still and sparkling white wine, and hors d'œuvre. (the fresh figs topped with prosciutto were my favorite and the fried olives were interesting as well)

Later, my good friend (and stylist) Cristian Temi met up with me and we headed out for a few Fashion's Night Out parties. Our first destination was the Miu Miu boutique on 57th Street to visit an old friend of mine who worked there, but upon arriving, sadly found out that he's no longer there... (I'll have to look him up on Facebook) But along the way, to and from, Cristian and I passed dozens of other FNO parties that looked equally as enticing. At Louis Vuitton, I shot this video:


Afterwards, we never did make it downtown for the Paul Smith and Patricia Field parties I had originally planned on going to, but as you can hear in the video, it was still a fun night.

No comments: