"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Menier Hot Chocolates

As of late, David's become a tad bit obsessed with Menier chocolates. We recently discovered them at our local supermarket, selling for a mere 99¢ a pop and David decided it was too good of a deal to pass up and placed a bar into our basket.

The bars are meant for making hot chocolate (old-fashioned style, on the stove top), but David's taken to eating them as is, for dessert. He told me he was going to "stock up," but I didn't expect to find a whole stack of them when I opened the cupboard for dessert today!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oooh when I was a kid I used to steal our Mexican hot chocolate bars called "Abuelita" out of the cupboard and leave bite marks on them, then put them back. I can identify, D.

Unknown said...

I think this supermarket carries that brand as well