"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Friday, July 23, 2010

Aspen, Colorado

By this time tomorrow, I'll be in Aspen, Colorado with David, for 5 days! So far, he has a big brunch planned for Saturday (he's doing all the cooking, I just have to bring his oatmeal muffins recipe); and then, I'm hoping we'll get a chance to hike up Maroon Bells (we went last summer, for the first time); and time permitting, I wouldn't mind taking a trip out to Glenwood Springs to visit the Yampah Hot Springs & Spa and spend a couple of hours in their vapor caves--so relaxing...

Last summer's hike up Maroon Bells

2 comments:

the coolbirth kid said...

what a sweet photo.
such a small world,
i visited colorado at the beginning of july!
it's beautiful,
isn't it?
i was flabbergasted!

Unknown said...

What a small world indeed! Aspen was beautiful (as usual), except for the fact that rain canceled my flight, keeping me there an extra day--in turn, leaving me stuck at Denver Airport for 15 hours... thank god there was wifi to work on my blog :o