"[A] fantastic blog... which ranges from opinions on food and wine to daily adventures in a culinary-related profession."

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

>this & that>>>

So, I'm a bit stressed...

Not only do I get a blemish 2 days before my Gazelland photo shoot, but Gazelle told me that I can't wear what I had planned on wearing. But really, it's my own fault that I'm in such a tizzy, I didn't think that I'd have to adhere 100% to the "all shades of red" dressing theme--red never was my color.

But anyways, after much emailing back and forth with Gazelle, I think we finally came up with a solution... (But I still want to go downtown for one more prop.)


Anyway, I'm off today - joy of joys! - I just have to help David return a toy piano he borrowed from a friend on the Upper East Side. --Oh, and last night I came up with the idea:

>> coming soon!!

No comments: